Delaney, Bartlett to Debate 6th District Locally
The two candidates for Maryland's 6th Congressional District will meet for six debates, including one at Rockville's Temple Beth Ami on Oct. 21.
New members of the re-aligned 6th Congressional District will have an opportunity to get a close look at incumbant Rep. Roscoe Bartlett and Democratic challenger John Delaney.
The debate will be hosted by the Jewish Community Relations Council, according to the report.
The first debate was held Thursday, Oct. 11, at Kepler Theater on the campus of Hagerstown Community College, according to the report, and the following debates remain scheduled:
- 7 p.m. Oct. 17: League of Women’s Voters, WHAG-TV and Hagerstown Community College, Kepler Theater, Hagerstown Community College
- 6:30 p.m. Oct. 21: Jewish Community Relations Council Debate, Temple Beth Ami, Rockville
- 4 p.m. Oct. 22: Allegany County Chamber of Commerce and WCBC Radio, Allegany College of Maryland, Continuing Education Building, Rooms 12, 13, 14, Cumberland
- 7 p.m. Oct. 22: Frederick News Post Debate, Frederick Community College, Jack B. Kussmaul Theater, Frederick
- 1 to 3 p.m. Oct. 28: AARP Debate, Frederick Community College, Jack B. Kussmaul Theater, Frederick