Storify: MCPS Superintendent Starr Visits Germantown, Upcounty Schools
On Monday, MCPS Superintendent Joshua P. Starr met with staff, parents and kids at the district's Clarksburg, Northwest, Quince Orchard, and Seneca Valley clusters. Here's a recap of how Starr's day went, as told through Twitter.
As spoken from the lips of from the Twitterverse, "community day" was a successes for the leader of Montgomery County's public schools.
In his third round of community day visits, superintendent Joshua P. Starr spent the day meeting with staff, parents and kids at the district's Clarksburg, Northwest, Quince Orchard, and Seneca Valley clusters. The community day upcounty culminated with a town hall at Seneca Valley High School, with more than 300 people in attendance.
And there was lots and lots of tweeting along the way. Here's a recap of how Starr's day went, as told through Twitter.
Stay tuned for the story on Starr's town hall meeting at Seneca Valley High School.
The next Community Day is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 28, covering schools within the Churchill, Richard Montgomery, Poolesville, Rockville, Wootton clusters.
See More on Patch
- Germantown Student Receives Scholarship From Local Historical Society
- Quince Orchard Named Among America's Best High Schools By Newsweek/The Daily Beast
- Summit Hall Elementary Selected As Green Ribbon Award Winner
- Gaithersburg, Quince Orchard High Schools Make Strides In AP Testing
- MCPS Class of 2012 Outperformed Peers on AP Tests
Most Popular articles
- O'Donnell's Sea Grill To Close Its Doors
- Germantown Man Indicted on Sex Trafficking, Prostitution Charges
- Report: 274 AP Psych Students At Quince Orchard Could Lose Credit
- Gaithersburg News Briefs: New 'Green Streets', Water Park Opening, Flea Market
- Gaithersburg Crime: 3 Residential Burglaries, Sex Assault and More