Montgomery County police released a crime summary for April 1 through April 9. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- A residential burglary occurred in the 17600 block of Townecrest Drive on Wednesday, April 3, between 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Entry to the home was not forced and nothing was taken.
- A attempted burglary occurred in the 8200 block of Ironclad Court on Wednesday, April 3, between 12:30 p.m. and 12:45 p.m. There was an attempted forced entry and nothing was taken.
- An indecent exposure incident occurred on an ICC transit route bus as it approached the Shady Grove Metro Station on Thursday, April 4, at 6:42 p.m. The suspect exposed himself to the victim.
- An armed robbery occurred in the 18300 block of Lost Knife Circle in Montgomery Village on Friday, April 5, just after midnight. The suspect threatened the victim with a weapon and obtained property.
- An armed robbery occurred at Cross Country Lane and Strawberry Knoll Drive in Montgomery Village on Tuesday, April 9, around 4:45 p.m. The suspects threatened the victim with a weapon and obtained property.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.