Montgomery County police released a crime summary for Dec. 10 through Dec. 18. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- An armed robbery was reported to have occurred in the parking in the parking lot between Lakeforest Mall and the Transit Center on Lost Knife Road on Thursday, Dec. 13, sometime between 11:15 a.m. and noon. The suspect assaulted the victim and obtained property.
- A residential burglary occurred in the unit block of Irish Court in Gaithersburg on Thursday, Dec. 13. The suspect is known to the victim.
- A residential burglary occurred on Thursday, Dec. 13, in the 19600 block of Enterprise Way.
- An attempted burglary occurred in the 10700 block of Game Preserve Road between Wednesday, Dec. 12, and Thursday, Dec. 13.
- An aggravated assault occurred at Dunmore's Tavern, located at 18527 Flower Hill Way on Thursday, Dec. 13, around 1:30 a.m. The suspect is known to the victim.
- An attempted residential burglary occurred in the 18400 block of Lost Knife Circle on Saturday, Dec. 15, just before 3 a.m.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred in the 18700 block of Pier Point Place on Tuesday, Dec. 18, around 10 p.m. The suspect was assaulted and property was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 600 block of Lakeworth Drive on Tuesday, Dec. 18, between 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. Entry to the home was forced and property was taken.
- Three of five thefts from vehicles occurred after midnight on Tuesday, Dec. 18, on both Divot Place and Enterprise Way. There was no forced entry to any vehicle and loose items — including a GPS unit and credit cards — were stolen.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com. A map of recent crime in Montgomery County can also be viewed on Gaithersburg Patch.