One man died of possible electrocution and two people were injured following an accident in Chevy Chase on Saturday.
Montgomery County fire department spokesman Pete Piringer says officials extracted three people from a crawl space beneath a house. The man died at a hospital, a woman was burned and a teenager was also injured, according to a CapitalGazette.com story.
Montgomery County firefighters and emergency medics were called to the scene about 7 p.m. on May 24.
On his Twitter account, Piringer said emergency medical crews evaluated three patients for electric shock in the 200 block of Oxford Street.
All three patients were taken to area hospitals.
Piringer described the three patients as an adult man who later died, an adult woman who was taken to a burn unit and a male teen, reports Montgomery Community Media.
Montgomery County police are investigating the incident.