.

MCFR: Thursday House Fire Electrical In Nature [PHOTOS]

No one was injured in the fire, a Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesperson told Patch.

A Thursday afternoon fire in a Gaithersburg home was caused by an electrical malfunction, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesperson Beth Anne Nesselt told Patch.

No occupants of the home—in the 200 block of Cedar Avenue—were injured in the fire, which extended into the attic area of the house, she said.

Damage estimates were unavailable as of Friday afternoon, she said.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »